Thursday 12 January 2017

Well As i was unhappy with my Mil Surplus MILLET backpack (french army), it;'s not a Millet's UK bag .
I've had my eye on a new Osprey pack, Maybe a Kestrel 68. So when I was on eBay as you do I saw a Kestrel 58 pack in as new condition for £50 I jumped in and purchased it. I think it must be an older as 2012 model as its the black and grey version.
Also invested in some Alpkit Mytistax pots as my main set for Backpacking, as my Coleman expedition set of alloy pans are used on wood fires or my small wood gas stove all the time and as such have quite a bit of wood soot on them.
I am still trying to decide if I should use Meths or Gas while walking Hadrian's wall, my home made alcohol stove works really good but I'm a little worried I won't be able to resupply fuel if I run out, where as gas canisters should be available on route.

No comments:

Post a Comment