Tuesday 31 January 2017

Camera times

Well after a little soul searching I've ordered a new compact camera, as I think my old and battered Sony DSC-H10 has seen its last days now, and I'm not to keen on carrying my Nikon D300 and the lenses I like ( Tameron 150-600 & Tokina 16-50) plus assorted gear that travels with em.
I'm off on a bit of a walk soon and would really like to document the walk better so new camera time it is.
The old Sony H10 has been a very good camera and has had good long life (it still works fine) but I loaned it out once and it came back with a small scratch on the front element of the lens :(
It still produces nice Photos but I feel its getting a bit long in the tooth and its weight compared to newer compacts is a bit heavy.
So the new replacement camera is - a Sony DSC WX220, it ticks all the boxes for me regarding a bit of video for youtube and nice quality photos for my collection and bloging.

No comments:

Post a Comment